Friday, June 27, 2014

Starting line

Today I am starting this blog, not only to reflect on each day on my journey to clear skin, but for anyone else to read it to know the different products I am using and my thoughts and results with each of them.

I went to the dermatologist on Wednesday, and was prescribed:

Face wash- Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar for dry sensitive skin (Not prescription)

1 Morning Pill- 65 mg of Solodyn

Morning Lotion- Cleocin/Desowen

Night- Ziana

Body- Panoxyl (Not Perscription)

The morning lotion is for antibacterial purposes for my skin, and Ziana at night to fight against comedones

Today is Day 3 for me since I started this treatment and I really can not for myself tell a difference. People have told me that they see a change already though but who knows.

I am also taking a Makeup Hiatus and I started that on Tuesday of this week and will continue it until next Tuesday and further on. I want to rid my skin of irritating factors and let the medicine take full effect.


I mainly started this blog so other people who are going through skin issues such as myself, could read and see a true account of if a product works or not.

*Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment