Wednesday, July 2, 2014

1st Week on Solodyn and Ziana

Today is my first week that I have completed my acne medicine. I think overall things are looking better. I have small bumps coming up, which are actually going away in the coarse of three-four days maybe five max. I think my skin looks brighter, which I contibute to Ziana. I had a pimple in the right side of my face down my my chin area but other than that I think things are going to start to get better. Yes, I feel like there will be a little more purging that might go on but I think that I will start to see a dramatic improvement come the fourth week. I am going to start updating every week and saying what went on that week in regards to my skin improving or not improving. I hope this helps someone in someway.


I am going to post pictures next week so if an improvement is there, you can see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment